This is done using custom context module. If you’re using Elastix you must install this module (refer to Elastix witout tears)
Custom Contexts creates contexts that can be used to allow limited access to dial-plan
- Allows for time restrictions on any dialplan access.
- Allows for pattern matching to allow/deny.
- Allows for failover destinations, and PIN protected failover.
- This can be very useful for multi-tenant systems.
- Inbound routing can be done using DID or zap channel routing, this module
- allows for selective outbound routing.
- Phones can be placed in a restricted context allowing them only internal calls.